Note: the following article is intended to help users login after they have forgotten their passphrase. The below does not apply for single sign on users!
At CybSafe we prefer a passphrase to a password, if you have forgotten your passphrase you can follow these instructions to reset.
First, navigate to the CybSafe Login page, enter your email address and click ‘Login’.
2. Next, click ‘I have an original CybSafe login’.
3. You’ll be presented with the ‘Enter your passphrase’ box. Just below the box, you’ll see a link titled ‘Forgotten passphrase?’. To reset your passphrase, click this link.
4. Next, you’ll see a button labelled ‘Email me a passphrase reset link’. Click the button.
5. You’ll get an email from CybSafe titled ‘CybSafe Passphrase Reset’. The email will be sent to the email address associated with your CybSafe account, ie, your work email address.
6. To reset your passphrase, click the ‘Reset passphrase’ button.
7. Follow the instructions and you’ll be good to go!
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!