Currently, there are 4 automated emails CybSafe users receive. These are as follows.
- An Invitation Email, which invites users to log in to the platform for the first time. This email is sent once user details have been loaded into the platform by a CybSafe Administrator. If users are expecting and fail to receive this email, they can contact CybSafe Administrators for assistance.
- A Confirmation Email, which explains the CybSafe journey and what users will receive on completion. Users receive this after successfully logging into CybSafe for the first time.
- A Refresher Test Email, which informs users they have a refresher test to take. Users receive this email following course completion, at intervals defined by CybSafe Administrators. (Please note: while this email is enabled by default, CybSafe users will not receive this email if the setting is or has been turned off by admins.)
- A Completion Email, which informs users how they can access their CybSafe certificate and badge. Users receive this email following course completion.
Users may receive:
- A Nudge Email, as part of our Engagement feature that prompts users who have not logged in or completed their modules to do so. These emails will be sent out once a week to users, and then every day in the last week of the time frame set by admins.
- A Refresher Test Failure Email, that prompts the user to log in and check over any modules linked to failed refresher test questions.
- A passphrase reset email, which contains a passphrase reset link. Users receive this email following "Forgotten Passphrase" requests.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!