As a CybSafe Administrator, you can set up CybSafe accounts for everyone in your organisation using Microsoft Azure Single Sign on.
In this article, we’ll show you how.
1. First, you’ll need to add the CybSafe application to your Azure Active Directory from the Azure Active Directory Gallery.
2. Next log in to CybSafe using administrative credentials.
3. Navigate to the Access management settings by selecting it underneath "Settings" on the left hand menu.
5. Select ‘Azure’ in the Provider Drop Down menu, and click on Submit.
6. You’ll be redirected to an Active Directory login page. Sign in.
7. Once signed in, accept CybSafe’s permission requests.
8. You’ll be returned to CybSafe and asked to sign in to your CybSafe account, just to confirm the link between your accounts.
9. The CybSafe app should automatically be in your Azure Active Directory account and you can assign it to users you wish to have access
Tip: When an account is setup using Single Sign On, as Azure is connected to CybSafe, every user signed in is then authorised to use CybSafe.
If the user has not been created or has not logged into CybSafe, to ensure the best user experience. the user will be automatically created with just In Time provisioning.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via email@example.com. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!