If your organisation does not typically block videos, then the videos on the CybSafe platform should work. If not, try taking the following steps to resolve the issue:
- We host our videos on Vimeo. As such, you may need to arrange for the following domains to be allow-listed in your servers for CybSafe videos to play (you may need your IT department to help with this):
2. Still not working? You may need to disable hardware acceleration. The steps you’ll need to take to do so vary depending on the browser you are using...
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, click the “Tools” icon in the upper-right corner, and then click “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Advanced” tab
- Under the “Accelerated graphics” heading, select the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering*” checkbox.'
- Finally, click “Apply”.
- To disable hardware acceleration on Google Chrome browsers, first click the three dots in the top right hand corner of your browser.
- Next, hit “Settings”.
- Scroll down the page and click “Advanced”.
- Next, scroll down to the “System” section.
- Disable hardware acceleration by clicking the blue toggle next to “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
- Finally, restart Google Chrome.
- To disable hardware acceleration on Mozilla Firefox browsers, click the three lines in the top right hand corner of your browser then click “Preferences”.
- Scroll down to the “Performance” heading, then uncheck “Use recommended performance settings”.
- Next, uncheck “Use hardware acceleration when available”.
- Click the menu button and then click “Exit”.
- Finally, restart Firefox.
- To disable hardware acceleration on Mozilla Firefox browsers, first, go to “Preferences”.
- Select the “Advanced” tab.
- Ensure that the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” checkbox is checked.
- Next, click “Develop” to open the Develop menu at the top of the screen
- Finally, ensure “WebGL” is unchecked (you may need to first hover over “Experimental Features” to do so).
- To disable hardware acceleration in Microsoft Edge, launch this website.
- Locate and click the “Test Flash Player” button.
- Right-click on the image below the “Test Flash Player” button, and then select “Settings”.
- Uncheck “Enable hardware acceleration”, and then click “Close”.
- Finally, restart Edge
Accessing CybSafe Assets
CybSafe hosts resources such as posters and infographics on our Awareness Toolkit. To access them make sure the following domains are allow listed:
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via email@example.com. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!