This document explains how to install the Cybsafe app on your Okta account.
Note: This app does not replace your current Cybsafe SSO app.
To use this service you will first need to be registered with Cybsafe and obtain an API Token.
- Login to CybSafe with your administrator account.
- Navigate to Settings->Identity Management.
- Click Generate Token in the User Provisioning section. This value will be entered in the Provisioning tab of your CybSafe application in the Azure portal.
- Pushing New Users - New users created through Okta will also be created in Cybsafe if they are assigned to one of the Push Groups.
- Pushing Profile Updates - Changes made to a user profile in Okta will also be updated in Cybsafe. This includes first name, last name, email, department, job title and manager changes.
- Pushing User Deactivation - Deactivating the user in Okta will also deactivate the user in Cybsafe. Deactivation in Cybsafe will also occur if the user is removed from the Push Group that has access to the Cybsafe application.
- Pushing New Groups - Groups that have the Cybsafe app assigned to them will be created within the Cybsafe app.
- Pulling Users - Importing users from Cybsafe to Okta is not currently supported.
- Pulling Groups - Importing groups from Cybsafe to Okta is not currently supported.
Step-by-Step Configuration Instructions
You can install the Cybsafe app on your Okta account in three simple steps.
Step 1: Add the Cybsafe app to your Okta account.
Navigate to Applications then click the “Add Application” button.
Enter “Cybsafe” into the search box and click “Add” on the Cybsafe app listing.
Configure your settings as required and hit “Next”.
Configure your sign-in options as required and hit “Done”.
Step 2: Configure the Cybsafe app integration settings.
Navigate to the “Provisioning” tab and click the “Configure API Integration” button.
Tick “Enable API Integration” then enter your API Token you obtained from Identity and Access Management, and click “Save”.
Click “Test API Credentials” to confirm the connection was successful, then click “Save”.
Step 3: Adjust To App settings from the Provisioning menu.
Navigate to the “To App” tab in the “Provisioning” menu, then click the “Edit” button.
Tick “Enable” on the features required. Note: Cybsafe does not support the Sync Password feature.
Finally, hit ”Save”.
You may now begin assigning your users and groups to the Cybsafe app.
Still have any questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!