CybSafe’s filtering tools give you more control over your reporting and analyses. In this guide, we’ll go through how to use them.
User Management Filtering
- First, log in to your CybSafe Administrator account and select “Overview” underneath the People section from the side navigation bar.
2. Notice the “Filter” window at the top of the page.
Using the window, you can filter data through 3 variables.
- Use the first “Who?”(1) field to filter by department.
- Use the second field (2) to select the category of data you’d like to view, such as phishing data. initial assessment data or module progress.
- Finally, use the third field (3) to specify reporting thresholds, such as the risk level of phishing events or (for module progress) progress percentage.
3. Once you have selected and finalised your filter, click “Filter” (4) to filter your data.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via email@example.com. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!