Creating individual users manually
- Select “People” from the menu on the left hand side of your dashboard.
- Next, click the “Add someone” button to manually create an individual user.
- Fill in the details and click 'Submit'.
- At this point, if you’d like to add a group, simply follow the instructions on creating a group here.
Importing multiple users
- First, select “People” from the menu on the left hand side of your dashboard.
- Next, click the “Add People” button to start importing your users
3. To upload users via a CSV import, create a CSV file (you can download our sample template for guidance on what your CSV file should look like), then import your CSV file by following the on-screen instructions. Your CSV File should look something like this:
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!