At the end of each module, there is a short knowledge check required to complete the module. There are five types of questions you may encounter:
- Multiple choice with several correct answers - these are shown with square tick boxes and the number of answers required is indicated below the question.
- Multiple choice with one correct answer - these are shown with circular buttons.
- Image-based - these require you to identify areas from within an image. Simply click your selections in the image. The number of areas required is indicated below the question.
- List - these require you to list information in the correct order.
- Fill the gaps - these require you to complete a sentence or statement by selecting from several possible answers. Click the answer words to populate the empty boxes in chronological order.
Still have any questions?
If you still have any questions, you can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer any further concerns.