To keep CybSafe’s implementation smooth, we recommend following the below steps.
Phase 1: Planning
1. Plan CybSafe’s roll out
By Managers & Team Leaders
2. Review Content Requirement
3. Engage leadership - explain the business benefits and the value of CybSafe
4. Determine overall communication and staff engagement plan and assets required
Phase 2: Technical preparation
2. Check browser compatibility
3. Confirm CybSafe administrator account login(s)
5. Test single sign-on & any integrations (where applicable) are working
6. Check CybSafe’s embedded Vimeo Videos work
Phase 3: Onboarding
1. Prepare a list of users
2. Customise CybSafe as you see fit with Annotations
4. Run a pilot test
5. Agree a Go-Live date with CybSafe
Phase 4: Communication
1. Inform Management
2. Deliver Company Announcement
3. Complete follow-up call with CybSafe prior to Go Live
Phase 5: Go-Live
1. Upload and Activate users
2. Start Reporting
Phase 6: Post-rollout activities
1. Reflect - has the rollout lived up to expectations?
2. Request and collate user feedback
3. Review analytics & usage statistics
4. Goal Reviews
Here is an example of what a CybSafe Rollout looks like:
You can also check out our Awareness Toolkit for great resources to help you run your CybSafe campaign!
Still have questions?
If you still have questions, you can contact the CybSafe team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re on hand to help resolve any further issues!